Galletto & Associati provides assistance and advice in the field of property rights and real-estate, turning its attention to private clients, business enterprises and real-estate companies.
The Firm furthermore offers out-of-court assistance and legal advice and in the drafting of contracts and transactions, in favor of companies long-active in the real-estate market, and is able to offer, in synergy if necessary with primary firms specialized in administrative and tax law, suitable and innovative contractual solutions, assisting the client in the various contractual stages in which the operation develops, from the planning stage to the commercialization.
Thanks to the experience gained by the Partners, the Firm can offer advice on every aspect of the sale-purchase process, ranging from the processes and stages of purchase, to the seller’s obligations and guarantees, to the new typologies of sale-purchase (rent to buy, buy to rent, help to buy).
In particular, the Firm offers assistance and consultancy in the fields of:
- Establishment and commercialization of hotel-type tourist Residences and Vacation homes
- Establishment and commercialization of tourist marinas
- Contracts with builders: timeshares sale, cubature assignment, exchanges
- Real-estate operations, including building redevelopment or replacement with different intended uses
- Reconversion of former industrial sites and the related environmental issues